Last Updated: September 14, 2023
We do not monetize or sell your data. Period. Privacy is important to us.
Our Services means all aspects of the Inglewood Pumptrack mobile application, our website (https://www.inglewoodpumptrack.org/) and the software and systems powering the application and our website.
1. Information We Receive About You
When we use the term Information, we mean data that may include but is not limited to personal data.
1.1 Data that You Provide to Us
Account Creation Data: This is data that is required to create an account. Without it, we cannot provide you our Services.
- Your year of birth, main pumptrack activity and a username.
- During account creation, you can also share additional information like your gender.
1.2 Data we collect when you use our Services
Like all internet-based services, as you use our Services, we automatically receive information about you from your device and your usage of our Services:
Connection and Technical Data:
IP address, account creation date, and last login.
Event RSVPs, and other interactions with our Services.
Actions performed, events viewed, event interaction, application crashes, and event logs.
Device and Equipment Data:
Device type, operating system version, language preference, and applications.
We also receive data when you decide at your discretion to use certain features of our Services:
- Geolocation Data: When we check you in at the pumptrack, we use your precise or approximate location to ensure you are physically there.
2. How We Use Information About You
We respect the value of personal data, and thus, we do not engage in selling your information. We handle your data with care and discretion to deliver our services effectively.
Delivering our services involves a complex and evolving blend of software and technical systems. These systems are multifaceted, and they're constantly being refined to enhance your user experience. Typically, the information we collect is employed across different facets of these systems to make even minor features function properly. Generally speaking, Inglewood Pumptrack utilizes your data in the ways described in the categories below:
- Operation, Improvement, and Provision of our Services: To create an account for you, ensure our Services operate as you expect, and improve them.
- Safety and Security: Ensure your safety and security, the security of our Services, and compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Measurement and Analytics: Measurement of our Services' effectiveness including performance of the application (e.g., crashes and causes of crashes), and stability, your usage for recommendations pumptrack events.
3. When We Share Information About You
We only share your information when it’s necessary to provide you our Services or it’s required by law. That generally falls into the following categories:
- Grow Cycling Foundation Employees: To bring our Services to you or provide you support, authorized Grow Cycling Foundation employees may need to get access to your information.
4. How Long Do We Keep Information About You
Our goal is to keep your information only for as long as it’s needed to provide you our Services. Sometimes legal requirements mean that we have to keep your information for longer than our stated practices.
7. Account/Data Deletion
To delete your account and all associated data, please log into your account on the Inglewood Pumptrack app, go to your profile, click the gear in the top right, and click the "Delete Account" button. This will delete your account and all associated data.